Friday, September 2, 2011

exercises for seniors

one day lois?? :)
thank you to Lois - the loveliest exercising 75 year old client you can imagine - who found she related to this piece and passed it on to me  :) it's probably suitable for all of us - all ages :D Lois you always bring a smile to my day with your wonderful sense of humour!

The Doctor told me, I should start an exercise program.
Not wanting to harm this old body, I've devised the following:

MONDAY
Beat around the bush, Jump to conclusions
Climb the walls, Wade through the morning paper

TUESDAY
Drag my heels, Push my luck
Make mountains out of mole hills, Hit the nail on the head

WEDNESDAY
Bend over backwards, Jump on the Band Wagon
Run around in circles

THURSDAY
Advise the President on how to run the country, Toot my own horn
Pull out all the stops, Add fuel to the fire

FRIDAY
Open a can of worms, Put my foot in my mouth
Start the ball rolling, Go over the edge

SATURDAY
Pick up the pieces!!!

SUNDAYKneel in prayer
Bow my head in thanksgiving, Uplift my hands in praise
Hug someone and encourage them.
Phew! What a workout! It's enough to tire one out for a long time!!

I try to use Sundays' schedule each day of the week...
GOD Bless You & Have a WONDERFUL day !!!

Source Credit
I received this by e-mail from Gloria Grumney 2004-03-03
This is available at least a dozen places on the web;
I found no one claiming to be the originator.

No comments:

Post a Comment