Saturday, April 27, 2013

weight loss leaders conference


Yesterday I attended a conference in Brisbane for 'weight loss leaders' – there’s a wordy title! Interesting to say the least, but beyond scary statistically for our futures and the cost of obesity and it’s related illnesses to Australia. There was some amazing, quality speakers and over the next few weeks I will convert all my (comprehensive?! gosh I CAN scribble!) notetaking into useful information to share.


And I have now signed up for the Diploma of Weight Loss so alongside the Diploma of Fitness which I am currently studying,  I now have ahead of me some very real head down bum up studying - resulting in the best possible trainer I can be, for everyone! :) I'm really looking forward to staying in the forefront of all that is happening within the industry and the course also puts me in line with many learn'ed and motivational contacts. Really looking forward to beginning! Psychology, the first module ;)

website
facebook motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment