Monday, September 1, 2014

time to lose the excess weight

Are you ready to become a new, healthier version of yourself? Fitter. Stronger. With more energy?!

61% of all adults are considered overweight or obese in Australia - the percentage rising rapidly. If that figure doesn’t scare you, it should. With a huge cost factor to the nation, obesity with its associated illnesses affects us all.

Returning to a healthy weight range isn’t easy, but accomplishing it is one of the most worthwhile things you can do for yourself.
The journey towards a transformed, fit body - through good nutrition, consistent exercise and a strong mindset is an amazing one - no matter what age or body shape you are.

The benefits are well and truly beyond simply our physical being. They include:
      • Increased energy level
      • Reduced blood pressure
      • Reduced aches and pains
      • Improved mobility
      • Improved breathing
      • Better sleep, wake more rested
      • Prevention of angina and chest pain. Decreased risk of heart disease or stroke
      • Prevention of Type 2 diabetes

What excuses have you used to not exercise or eat well?
I don’t have the time. I’m not fit enough. I’m uncoordinated. It’s too hot/cold. It’s raining! Everyone in my family is big - it’s my genes. I’m getting old. I’m not as bad as my friends - I look good in comparison! I’m tired. I can’t afford it. It’s hard. I’ve got a headache. I’ll only slow you down. I’ll do it later/Tuesday/Friday/next week/month... heard them all!

Excuses, are easy. The road to success. Isn’t. But the reward? Man, is it great.

If you really do want better health, there are NO good excuses. You have to become proactive. Only you have the ability to create a more positive and fulfilling lifestyle for yourself.
Whether you have five or fifty kilos to lose - TODAY, is the day to make a start...
Set yourself a short term goal and start working towards losing the excess weight.

Want guidance and accountability? Live in the Brisbane area - give me a call and see how I can help you become healthier and fitter - while enjoying the journey and loving the changes! Online training will be up and running soon for those from afar!

Great personal health? It’s a progressive journey of consistently better choices. If ever there was a time to begin - it’s now.
Cheers to a great week ahead, Ann.

All enquiries email  ann.parrott@optusnet.com.au or phone/text 0412 753 899

www.annpt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment